SHORTCUTS ยป Ask a Question

Forums Surface News & Rumors Paul Thurrott talking about Surface Book 2 loses charge while gaming

Paul Thurrott talking about Surface Book 2 loses charge while gaming

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Surface Tip Admin

Microsoft Surface Book 2 is the most powerful Surface Book ever made. The Surface Book 2 15-inch comes with a gaming class discrete GPU 6GB GTX 1060 that is really great for gaming. However, there is a problem that Surface Book 2 can’t be compared to a dedicated gaming laptop is the power supply. The 95W power supply that comes with Surface Book 2 15-inch can’t supply enough juice when the Surface Book set to high performance to play some heavy game.

ghunter

I think this problem has also happened to my Surface Pro 3 when I turned the brightness all the way up and running heavy programs. I think Surface Book made for performance and portability, so it can’t have a too big power supply with it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

COMMENTS

Share your ideas here!

If you don't have an account on our forums, you can use this comments section to share your issues, solutions, or any ideas related to the “Paul Thurrott talking about Surface Book 2 loses charge while gaming” topic.

Loading Comments...
Skip to toolbar